The Level 1 course has been designed to open doors in the career of instructors or professionals who start working full time or part time; for teachers or coaches who want to improve or expand their knowledge; and for players or enthusiasts with low handicaps who want to know the basics of teaching and improve their own performance. To participate in it is necessary to have a minimum age of 18 years.
The Basic System of Teaching of the RPG has been renewed in its entirety with a new educational patent: tetafime, which is composed of 4 pillars: te / technical, ta / tactical, fi / physical and me / mental, that have been united, intertwined and interconnected so that any individual can reach their Ideal Competition State.
The new RPG Level 1 course lasts three days, using 4 components, with 4 performance / work zones, and a series of tools for its development and implementation, among which are:
Points of reference
Demonstrations and progressions
Priorities of the shot
Difficulty of exercise
Play a hole
Type of Power
Use of teaching aids and facilities
Philosophy of the Teaching
Preparation & communication
Equipment & Physical Situation
Discipline & Commitment
In the new RPG Level 1 course the work sessions are developed in a structure of 6 blocks, where the 4 components intervene, with the 4 performance / work zones, and the tools for its execution, with the following program:
Material preparation and safety
Security Instructor / Player
Demonstration of Clubs
The 3 functions
Teaching the Strikes
Design individual help system
Technical work: 3 check points
Adapt to the level of players
Adapt to the level of players
In addition, during the new RPG Level 1 course we will analyze with progressions the basic strokes of the Golf: Putt / short, medium and long), Chip (short, medium and long), Pitch, Bunker (standard shot), Irons and Woods. For this, we will start from a basic placement order with 3 keys, 3 progressions for each stroke and the 4 moments in the swing. Finally, we will analyze the basic aspects in the organization of a golf program.
At the end of Level 1, all persons who have completed the course, can opt for the written and practical exam to obtain the National Qualification of the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG, and the European qualification of the European Registry of Golf Professionals:
National Certification RPG
|European Certification RPG Europe|
|INSTRUCTOR NACIONAL||NATIONAL INSTRUCTOR|
|INSTRUCTOR ASOCIADO||INSTRUCTOR II|
The test are divided into 3 parts: Written, Pedagogical and Shot Demostration. The written test consists of 50 questions totaling 100 points. The pedagogical test must teach a golf lesson to a group of students. In the shot demostration test you must demonstrate your ability to execute the different strokes. . All the subjects and content of the tests are treated in the course of Level 1 of the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG (Registry of Golf Professionals). In addition, a continuous evaluation will be carried out during the days of the course to each of the participants, which will determine the final result.
According to the results of the exams and the continuous assessment of the student, three levels of degree are established:
– NATIONAL INSTRUCTOR: You must obtain between 86% and 100% in the 3 parts of the exam.
– INSTRUCTOR: You must obtain between 76% and 85% in the 3 parts.
– ASSOCIATED INSTRUCTOR: You must obtain between 65% and 75% in the 3 parts.
– AFFILIATED: When you get less than 65% in the 3 parts.
The final grade will be determined by the lowest score in the 3 parts of the exam. For example, if you get National Instructor in play, National Instructor in teaching and Associate Instructor in writing, your final degree will be Associate Instructor. For 1 year you can retake the exam in the area where you need to get a higher score. To be able to return to the exams without cost, you must be registered in the RPG Club.
In the Level 1 Course the following hours will be allocated:
On-site training: 20 hours
In all our RPG training programs, face-to-face attendance is mandatory in order to qualify for the RPG degrees and their professional equivalents.
Study & Preparation: 30 hours
Once you have registered on the RPG course, we will provide you with a WES key, via email, so that you can enter our educational platform and prepare for the course. There you will find the teaching manual and videos with information about what we will work on. During the course you will have to review every day the information that has been given to you.
On-line Training: 15 hours
We recommend that you invest a minimum of hours, every year, to stay active and updated. To do this, you can access with your WES key our educational platform where you will find training for the development of golf players from the best specialists in each sector, as well as information on the part of management and direction of schools and golf centres.
You can also contact the technical staff at RPG for assistance in finding useful information on all golf coaching topics from other online platforms.
Also, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPG Club: the club of all the professionals certified by the RPG, through the payment of an annual membership fee.
After completing the course and obtaining all the degrees of the RPG & RPG Europe, being an active member of the RPG Club you can obtain the professional license, the equivalent professional certificates and the new certificates of professional accreditation issued by the International Coaches Institute, the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG (Registry of Golf Professionals) and the Association of Golf Teaching Professionals of Spain (APE Golf). To receive the certificates of professional accreditation, you must submit the corresponding documentation to the hours that you have worked in teaching golf and must be signed by the Director/Manager/Professional of the Golf School where you have done them. When you participate in the course, they will offer you a model to submitit, and you also have it available on our website in the section corresponding to the RPG Club.
TOTAL PRICE OF THE COURSE: € 500
Place reservation: € 200
First day of the course: € 300
The price of the course includes:
- Manual of teaching sbiniciación
- Certifícate of Attendance
- Key WES: online course preparation
- National Certification: Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG Spain
- European Certification: Registry of Golf Professionals – RPG Europe
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE + INTEGRAL SERVICES + INSURANCE SRC: 90€
The professional services of the RPG CLUB will be valid until December 31 of the current year, and include:
· Individual Civil Liability Insurance for € 300,000 for Spain & Portugal (consult other countries).
· Professional license for teaching golf.
· New Certificates of Professionalism: you will receive a professional accreditation from the International Coaches Institute, and another from the Registry of Golf Professionals, where the hours completed and distributed will be certified, according to the leves taken and the degrees obtained, according to the following areas: On-site Training , Preparation and Study, OnLine Training, Personal Development and Professional Experience, with the aim of facing with guarantees the future new framework of the regulation of the profession and sports qualifications.
· You will receive a accreditation certificate from the International Registry of Golf Professionals, the European Community Certificate Supplement certificate (only if you have a passport issued in any country of the European Union) that recognizes the right to your training and accredits you to work in any country of the European Union, the license of the «Asociación de Profesionales de la Enseñanza de Golf en España», the certificate of the World Golf Teachers Federation & the professional qualification of the Association of Sport Training Professionals.
All members of the RPG Club will receive from the International Center for the Training of Authorities and Leaders CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR: United Nations Institute for Training and Research a diploma as a certified member of the ICI in recognition of their teaching work in sports education and their contribution through the program «Education & Sports: values to achieve a better planet 2030».
All coaches who participate in the training courses and certification programs of the Registro Profesional de Golf/ Registry of Golf Professionals, who register at the RPG Club, and who comply with the established protocols, will be given a Certificate of Compliance from CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR, corresponding to the course accomplished.
· To check that the degrees are in force you can check the RPG, which will issue the corresponding certificate.
· Key WES: online training
· You can repeat the course for free up to the levels previously completed, once a year. Free re-examination test.
· In addition, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPG Club [ more info ]