The new RPG Level 5 course is intended for all those professionals who are involved in the Management of Golf Schools in clubs or sports centres. All instructors who have completed the RPG Level 5 course can complete the course.
The Basic System of Teaching of the RPG has been renewed in its entirety with a new educational patent: tetafime, which is composed of 4 pillars: te / technical, ta / tactical, fi / physical and me / mental, that have been united, intertwined and interconnected so that any individual can reach their Ideal Competition State.
In the new RPG Level 5 course the 4 components are developed in 8 work zones, using different tools for its execution with the following program:
Functional organization chart
Groups of clients
Basic plan & determinant
Telephone & face
External e Internal
Resolution of complaints
At the end of Level 5, all persons who have completed the course, can opt to obtain the National Qualification of the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG, and the European qualification of the European Registry of Golf Professionals:
|National Certification RPG||European Certification RPG Europe|
|DIRECTOR DE ESCUELAS DE GOLF||GOLF MANAGER|
To overcome Level 5 you have to submit a work that will consist of a project of study and launching or improvement of a Golf School, in which the models presented during the Level 5 course must intervene. For the presentation of the work there is a term of 90 school days from the end of the course. This work must be supervised and signed by an active RPG technician with valid GOLF MANAGER certification or by the Director / Manager of the golf course or practice center. In addition, a continuous evaluation will be carried out during the days of the course to each of the participants, which will determine the final result.
To obtain the title of GOLF MANAGER of the RPG, you must obtain at least 70% of the work. After 90 days of receiving the final grade, you can retake the exam in the area where you need to obtain a higher score. To be able to submit to the exams, you must be registered in the RPG Club.
In the Level 5 Course the following hours will be allocated:
On-site training: 20 hours
In all our RPG training programs, face-to-face attendance is mandatory in order to qualify for the RPG degrees and their professional equivalents.
Study & Preparation: 30 hours
Once you have registered on the RPG course, we will provide you with a WES key, via email, so that you can enter our educational platform and prepare for the course. There you will find the teaching manual and videos with information about what we will work on. During the course you will have to review every day the information that has been given to you.
On-line Training: 30 hours
We recommend that you invest a minimum of hours, every year, to stay active and updated. To do this, you can access with your WES key our educational platform where you will find training for the development of golf players from the best specialists in each sector, as well as information on the part of management and direction of schools and golf centres.
You can also contact the technical staff at RPG for assistance in finding useful information on all golf coaching topics from other online platforms.
Also, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPG Club: the club of all the professionals certified by the RPG, through the payment of an annual membership fee.
After completing the course and obtaining all the degrees of the RPG & RPG Europe, being an active member of the RPG Club you can obtain the professional license, the equivalent professional certificates and the new certificates of professional accreditation issued by the International Coaches Institute, the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG (Registry of Golf Professionals) and the Association of Golf Teaching Professionals of Spain (APE Golf). To receive the certificates of professional accreditation, you must submit the corresponding documentation to the hours that you have worked in teaching golf and must be signed by the Director/Manager/Professional of the Golf School where you have done them. When you participate in the course, they will offer you a model to submitit, and you also have it available on our website in the section corresponding to the RPG Club.
TOTAL PRICE OF THE COURSE: € 500
Place reservation: € 200
First day of the course: € 300
The price of the course includes:
- Manual of teaching sbdireccion
- Certifícate of Attendance
- Key WES: online course preparation
- National Certification: Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG Spain
- European Certification: Registry of Golf Professionals – RPG Europe
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE + INTEGRAL SERVICES + INSURANCE SRC: 90€
The professional services of the RPG CLUB will be valid until December 31 of the current year, and include:
· Individual Civil Liability Insurance for € 300,000 for Spain & Portugal (consult other countries).
· Professional license for teaching golf.
· New Certificates of Professionalism: you will receive a professional accreditation from the International Coaches Institute, and another from the Registry of Golf Professionals, where the hours completed and distributed will be certified, according to the leves taken and the degrees obtained, according to the following areas: On-site Training , Preparation and Study, OnLine Training, Personal Development and Professional Experience, with the aim of facing with guarantees the future new framework of the regulation of the profession and sports qualifications.
· You will receive a accreditation certificate from the International Registry of Golf Professionals, the European Community Certificate Supplement certificate (only if you have a passport issued in any country of the European Union) that recognizes the right to your training and accredits you to work in any country of the European Union, the license of the «Asociación de Profesionales de la Enseñanza de Golf en España», the certificate of the World Golf Teachers Federation & the professional qualification of the Association of Sport Training Professionals.
All members of the RPG Club will receive from the International Center for the Training of Authorities and Leaders CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR: United Nations Institute for Training and Research a diploma as a certified member of the ICI in recognition of their teaching work in sports education and their contribution through the program «Education & Sports: values to achieve a better planet 2030».
All coaches who participate in the training courses and certification programs of the Registro Profesional de Golf/ Registry of Golf Professionals, who register at the RPG Club, and who comply with the established protocols, will be given a Certificate of Compliance from CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR, corresponding to the course accomplished.
· To check that the degrees are in force you can check the RPG, which will issue the corresponding certificate.
· Key WES: online training
· You can repeat the course for free up to the levels previously completed, once a year. Free re-examination test.
· In addition, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPG Club [ more info ]