The new RPG Level 3 course has been designed for instructors or professionals who work with advanced players (handicap 11/20). To participate in it, it is necessary to have completed the RPG Level 2 course.
The Basic System of Teaching of the RPG has been renewed in its entirety with a new educational patent: tetafime, which is composed of 4 pillars: te / technical, ta / tactical, fi / physical and me / mental, that have been united, intertwined and interconnected so that any individual can reach their Ideal Competition State.
The new RPG Level 3 course lasts three days, using 4 components, with 4 performance / work zones, and a series of tools for its development and implementation, among which are:
Points of reference
Demonstrations and progressions
Priorities of the shot
Difficulty of exercise & references
Play a hole
Type of Power
Use of teaching aids and facilities
Philosophy of the Teaching
Preparation & communication
Equipment & Physical Situation
Discipline & Commitment
In the new RPG Level 3 course the work sessions are developed in a structure of 6 blocks, where the 4 components intervene, with the 4 performance / work zones, and the tools for its execution, with the following program:
Material preparation and safety
Security Instructor / Player
Demonstration of Clubs
The 3 functions
Teaching the Strokes
Design individual help system
Technical work: 3 check points
Adapt to the level of players
Adapt to the level of players
In addition, during the new RPG Level 3 course we will analyze with progressions the advanced strokes of Golf: Putt (readings of the greens and putts in unevenness), Chip (reading of the green, lie and distance), Pitch (lie reading, distance and trajectory) Bunker (reading of the lie, distance and trajectory), Irons (Introduction of the effects and reading of the lie, distance and trajectory) and Woods (Introduction of the effects and reading of the lie, distance and trajectory). For this, we will start with a basic placement order with 3 keys where we will add the position of the ball, 3 progressions for each stroke and the 4 moments of the swing. We will use the new RPMultimedia program to work with advanced players.
At the end of Level 3, all persons who have completed the course, can opt for the written and practical exam to obtain the National Qualification of the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG, and the European qualification of the European Registry of Golf Professionals:
|National Certification RPG||European Certification RPG Europe|
|INSTRUCTOR INTERNACIONAL||INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTOR|
The exams are divided into 2 parts: Pedagogical and Game. The pedagogical exam must teach a golf class to a group of advanced players. In the game exam you must demonstrate your ability to execute the different strokes. All the subjects and contents of the exams are treated in the course of Level 2 of the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG (Registry of Golf Professionals). In addition, a continuous evaluation will be carried out during the days of the course to each of the participants, which will determine the final result.
To obtain the qualification of INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTOR, you must obtain more than 65% in the 2 parts of the exam. After 90 days, you can take the exam again in the area where you need to obtain a higher score. To be able to return to the exams you must be registered in the RPG Club.
In the Level 3 Course the following hours will be allocated:
On-site training: 20 hours
In all our RPG training programs, face-to-face attendance is mandatory in order to qualify for the RPG degrees and their professional equivalents.
Study & Preparation: 30 hours
Once you have registered on the RPG course, we will provide you with a WES key, via email, so that you can enter our educational platform and prepare for the course. There you will find the teaching manual and videos with information about what we will work on. During the course you will have to review every day the information that has been given to you.
Practical Hours: 200 hours
Once the course is finished you will have to present us, if you have obtained the «International Instructor» qualification, a certificate that you have completed 200 hours of practical golf teaching. The certificate must be signed by the Director/Manager/Professional of the Golf School or Club, where you have been teaching. When you participate in the course you will be offered a model to issue the certificate, and you will also have it available on our website, in the section corresponding to the RPG Club.
On-line Training: 50 hours
We recommend that you invest a minimum of hours, every year, to stay active and updated. To do this, you can access with your WES key our educational platform where you will find training for the development of golf players from the best specialists in each sector, as well as information on the part of management and direction of schools and golf centres.
You can also contact the technical staff at RPG for assistance in finding useful information on all golf coaching topics from other online platforms.
Also, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPG Club: the club of all the professionals certified by the RPG, through the payment of an annual membership fee.
After completing the course and obtaining all the degrees of the RPG & RPG Europe, being an active member of the RPG Club you can obtain the professional license, the equivalent professional certificates and the new certificates of professional accreditation issued by the International Coaches Institute, the Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG (Registry of Golf Professionals) and the Association of Golf Teaching Professionals of Spain (APE Golf). To receive the certificates of professional accreditation, you must submit the corresponding documentation to the hours that you have worked in teaching golf and must be signed by the Director/Manager/Professional of the Golf School where you have done them. When you participate in the course, they will offer you a model to submitit, and you also have it available on our website in the section corresponding to the RPG Club.
TOTAL PRICE OF THE COURSE: € 500
Place reservation: € 200
First day of the course: € 300
The price of the course includes:
- Manual of teaching sbavanzado
- Certifícate of Attendance
- Key WES: online course preparation
- National Certification: Registro Profesional de Golf – RPG Spain
- European Certification: Registry of Golf Professionals – RPG Europe
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE + INTEGRAL SERVICES + INSURANCE SRC: 90€
The professional services of the RPG CLUB will be valid until December 31 of the current year, and include:
· Individual Civil Liability Insurance for € 300,000 for Spain & Portugal (consult other countries).
· Professional license for teaching golf.
· New Certificates of Professionalism: you will receive a professional accreditation from the International Coaches Institute, and another from the Registry of Golf Professionals, where the hours completed and distributed will be certified, according to the leves taken and the degrees obtained, according to the following areas: On-site Training , Preparation and Study, OnLine Training, Personal Development and Professional Experience, with the aim of facing with guarantees the future new framework of the regulation of the profession and sports qualifications.
· You will receive a accreditation certificate from the International Registry of Golf Professionals, the European Community Certificate Supplement certificate (only if you have a passport issued in any country of the European Union) that recognizes the right to your training and accredits you to work in any country of the European Union, the license of the «Asociación de Profesionales de la Enseñanza de Golf en España», the certificate of the World Golf Teachers Federation & the professional qualification of the Association of Sport Training Professionals.
All members of the RPG Club will receive from the International Center for the Training of Authorities and Leaders CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR: United Nations Institute for Training and Research a diploma as a certified member of the ICI in recognition of their teaching work in sports education and their contribution through the program «Education & Sports: values to achieve a better planet 2030».
All coaches who participate in the training courses and certification programs of the Registro Profesional de Golf/ Registry of Golf Professionals, who register at the RPG Club, and who comply with the established protocols, will be given a Certificate of Compliance from CIFAL Málaga – UNITAR, corresponding to the course accomplished.
· To check that the degrees are in force you can check the RPG, which will issue the corresponding certificate.
· Key WES: online training
· You can repeat the course for free up to the levels previously completed, once a year. Free re-examination test.
· In addition, you can enjoy all the advantages and services offered by the RPG Club [ more info ]